We seek to build strong and healthy community through respect for culture, heritage and customs.
- Not ‘scared tree’, not ‘sacred tree’ — Scarred Tree. We have one in the grounds of St. John’s Anglican Church in Glebe.
Who We Are
- We are an Aboriginal, Torres Strait and Australian South Sea Islander ministry based in the inner city suburb of Glebe, Sydney.
- Our core is community, worship, and growing personally and together. We do other things, but this is our core.
- Ministry is through services, community and justice support, counselling, youth programs and special projects.
- Community is built up by monthly gatherings and special events, like NAIDOC Week and the Coming of the Light.
What We’re About
Living in spiritual closeness with the land, our culture and our heritage.
- Being deeply joyful about our Creator.
- Being authentically Indigenous and authentically Christian.
- Being a part of St Johns Anglican Church, Glebe.
- Meeting unmet needs in our community.
We’d be glad for your prayers. And also, if you like what you’ve read and want to receive updates, ‘Like’ us on Facebook, where our updates will appear on your newsfeed. Or you can click ‘Follow’ on the homepage to receive email updates.